In addition to our CFO, bookkeeping and payroll services, at LFG we help your Canadian public company manage its financial reporting requirements. Led by a Chartered Accountant experienced in public markets, we assist in creating your final filing outputs required by securities commissions. Below is a list of accounting and audit issues that you may be facing:
- Consolidated financial statements of multiple subsidiaries, including foreign
- Foreign exchange translation
- Complex financial instruments, such as convertible debt
- Stock-based compensation
- Valuation of deferred and intangible assets
- Share capital transactions and treasury management
- Related party transactions
- Income tax note reconciliations
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements with notes, and MD&A
At LFG, our experience allows us to handle these complex issues, liaise with your auditor and prepare interim and annual financial statements and management discussion & analysis for SEDAR filing. For United States filers, we also provide assistance in preparing the annual forms such as the 20-F, for filing on EDGAR.
Please contact us for more information on our public company services.