We are a local CPA firm providing accounting, tax, SR&ED and corporate finance advisory services to a diverse set of clients, including apparel, technology, biomedical, consumer goods. We are seeking a full-time Junior Accountant with outstanding communication skills and ability to learn quickly to join our team in Downtown Vancouver.
The successful individual will assist in managing day-to-day bookkeeping for our clients, help to maintain customer relationships. The role provides great growth opportunity for a motivated individual and will provide exposure to other areas of the business including SR&ED and finance.
• Entering invoices for accounts payable, and sales invoices for accounts receivable
• Allocating expense transactions
• Bank, credit card and general ledger reconciliations
• Payroll preparation
• Monthly financial report preparation
• GST/PST and payroll remittances
• Managing workflow, due dates and client relations in Asana
• Administrative duties
• Assisting SR&ED and Finance division as required
• Ad-hoc internal reporting
• A recent post-secondary graduate
• CPA candidate
• Able to commit to full-time position
• You have proficiency with accounting software (Quickbooks Online)
• You are an outgoing self-starter with excellent communication skills, a keen awareness for customer service, ability to prioritize, exceptional attention to detail
If you are interested in being a part of our team, please email your resume and cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!